1. Is photography or filming allowed during an event?
Photography or filming at an event depends on the constraints of the respective organiser.
2. Can I bring my own food and drink into the Multiversum?
No, bringing and consuming your own food and drink at events in the Multiversum is not allowed.
3. Can children under 16 years of age attend a concert or sporting event without an adult?
Yes, if approved by the organiser and according to the applicable Youth Act.
4. When does admission to the events take place in the Multiversum?
In general, admission opens one hour before the start of an event, unless it is specifically stated otherwise.
5. Where can I find information about current events?
To find out about upcoming events at the Multiversum, visit our homepage www.multiversum-schwechat.at, find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/multiversum or call the Multiversum hotline on +43/1/70107. You can also find information about Multiversum events in regional media and in various event calendars.
6. Where can I get tickets for events?
You can buy tickets for events via our homepage www.multiversum-schwechat.at, by telephone on +43/1/70107 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Selected events are also available via Ö-Ticket www.oeticket.com and the Ö-Ticket box offices.
7. Can I travel on public transport with the tickets I've purchased?
Unfortunately not, but the Schwechat train station is located in the central zone in Vienna.
8. What can I do with the tickets I've purchased if an event is cancelled?
This depends on the organiser. In most cases the ticket will be refunded.
9. Is there parking at the Multiversum?
Yes, the Multiversum has a multi-storey car park with 222 spaces as well as 108 free parking spaces.
10. Can I buy snacks and drinks at the Multiversum?
Yes, the in-house restaurant will generally be open during events; there is also a buffet where drinks and small snacks can be purchased.
11. Can I smoke in the Multiversum?
No, the whole Multiversum venue is a non-smoking zone.
12. Are there cloakrooms in the Multiversum where I can leave my personal belongings?
Yes, there are cloakrooms in the foyer, which are subject to a cost depending on the event.
13. Where can I find lost items?
Lost and found items can be collected from the information point, information can be contacted on +43/1/70107.
14. What am I not allowed to bring into the Multiversum?
Bringing food, drinks, weapons, drugs, glass bottles or similarly dangerous items into the Multiversum is prohibited.
15. What house rules apply in the Multiversum?
General terms and conditions apply.
16. Are there separate facilities for wheelchair users?
Yes, the entire Multiversum is accessible to wheelchair users.